Your main responsibilities are:
Supervise the function of kitchen employees, facilities and costs, hence contributes to maximizing the overall Food & Beverage department profit.
- Control and analyze on a on-going basis the following:
- Staff working scheduling, ensuring that kitchen is at all times adequacy
- Ensuring all cook under your supervision know and understand the menu
- Quality levels of production and presentation of dishes
- Guest satisfaction.
- Ensure the HACCP standard are well follow by his subordinate
- Establish and maintains effective employee relations in his section.
- Develop formal training plans and conducts on the job training sessions for employees.
- Report directly to the Executive Chef.
Qualification to fill the position:
- At least 4 years’ experience.
- Very good knowledge of English language.
- Proven leadership abilities and good communication, positive and solution oriented attitude.
- Strong organizational and IT skills.
- Values perfectionism, good teamwork.
- On-the-job trainingin five star hotel restaurant
- International working atmosphere
- Development opportunities within an international hotel chain
- Competitive salary
- Other benefits