|Start date:||Continuous open recruitment|
Registered General Nurse
• To ensure that care and support is delivered in accordance with the needs and wishes of the customer.
• Ensure that each resident has a life plan in place which reflects their needs and wishes for the care and support that they require
• To provide a high standard of nursing care and to meet the needs of residents based on an assessment of their care needs in consultation with residents and their relatives
• Ordering of drugs and medical supplies and the safe disposal of unwanted drugs in accordance with accepted procedures
• Storage and administration of drugs including controlled drugs
• Routine observations and record keeping
• Care of wounds
• All staff are required to respect the confidentiality of all matters that they might learn in the course of their employment. All staff are expected to respect the requirements under the Data Protection Act 1998
• Work with individuals, groups, and families to plan and implement programs designed to improve the overall health of communities
• Order, interpret, and evaluate diagnostic tests to identify and assess patient’s condition
• Monitor all aspects of patient care, including diet and physical activity Prepare rooms, sterile instruments, equipment and supplies, and ensure that stock of supplies is maintained
Package includes start up training and accomodation.