We currently seek for one of our clients a well experienced and qualified Heat Exchange Engineer who will be based in The Netherlands.
The Heat Exchanger Engineer is technically responsible for the heat exchanger equipment for a large variety of international field, grass root & revamp facilities.
- Conceptual design, basic engineering, extended basic engineering and detailed design for reimbursable and lump sum projects.
- You have experience working in a team of engineers in a multi-discipline project environment.
- You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills and want to work in a collaborative project task force, where creating and maintaining of internal and external client relationships is of high importance.
- You will work on various heat exchanger equipment such as plate & frame heat exchangers, air cooled heat exchangers, shell & tube heat exchangers, cooling towers, electrical heaters, etc.
- You have close interaction and cooperation with worldwide equipment suppliers (required).
- You have a minimum of 10 years of mechanical engineering experience
- You have at minimum a BSc in Mechanical Engineering
- You prepare material requisitions for inquiry and purchase
- You have knowledge of industry codes and standards such as API, ASME, ISO, PED
- Fluent in English
- You are willing to travel
- You prepare and review technical evaluations of supplier bids
- You review supplier drawings & documents
- You attend supplier meetings & resolve supplier related issues
- You participate in inspections and factory acceptance tests
- You intermediate / coordinate with engineering disciplines like process, piping, electrical, control systems and civil for equipment & facility design
- You plan the execution of the work, track progress & report to the Mechanical Lead Engineer
- Excellent team player
- You have good analytical skills
- Target orientated
Apart from the requirements above you also recognize yourself in the following profile:
- You are a excellent communicator and good interpersonal skills
- You are professional in your approach with a sense of humour
- You know how to confront people with problems in a constructive way and to come to a solution together
- Safety, quality and integrity are key words that are important for you.
This job will be in The Netherlands.