|Job description, tasks
- Developing and documenting new test systems or their variants
- Setting up test stations, troubleshooting, maintenance and calibration
- Creating design specifications for tests
- Troubleshooting devices under test
- Supporting product designers in prototype debugging and performance evaluating
- Working on improving test system performance and stability
- Performing and reporting measurement data analyses of prototype production
- A bachelor degree or higher in Electronics or Radio Engineering Automation/Computer science or eq.
- Very good skills in analysing
- Ability to read and understand electrical scematics
- Experience of using analogue and/or radio frequency measuring equipment
- Experience of usind LabView, C#, C++ or other object oriented programming
- Experience of usinf control tools
- Experience of using statistical analysis (e.g. Six Sigma)
- Employees training and the possibility to personal development.
- Also offers valuable professional development.